Providing you with quality support to help you live independently
We would love for everyone to be able to live independently, and that’s why our Assistance with Daily Living service gives assistance and empowers participants to complete their daily activities in their home and community.
People’s First Choice Australia provides one-on-one support that is customised to meet your specific needs. Assistance with Daily Living support relates to assisting with and/or supervising personal tasks of daily life to enable you to live as independently as possible. These supports can be provided to you in a range of environments, including in your own home and in the community.
Our Assistance with Daily Living services can make it possible for you to look after yourself with some additional help. We could support you to undertake these chores yourself, or we could do some of the chores for you. Whatever your needs are, our qualified and friendly staff can help you with a range of supports including:
- House cleaning including the bathroom, to clean floors, tiles or glass surfaces, toilets, baths or showers
- Help in the kitchen with dishwashing, cleaning cabinets, microwaves, fridges, sinks and surfaces like benchtops floor and walls, organising utensils and food, and preparing meals and doing grocery shopping
- Gardening – if you need help raking up leaves, or mowing the lawn
- Laundry if you need help with ironing or clothes washing, hanging or organising clothes
- Getting dressed and ready for your day
- Health and fitness
- Assistance with getting to and from appointments
- Assistance with shopping
- Participation in community, social and recreational activities
- Learning how to stay safe at home
- Accessing other services that meet your goals and needs.
Our Support Workers
We provide you with qualified Support Workers who understand your individual needs and can assist you at home and in the community with Daily Living activities.
We offer hands on experiences to give you the skills to access the life you want.
Why Choose PFCA?
PFCA’s services are focussed on increasing your independence and choice through a range of Assisted Living options.
We are a disability specialist.
- We have experience in supporting NDIS participants
- We have a wide range of services tailored to support people with disability of all ages and needs
- We provide specialist supports for people with high and complex needs
- We seek to provide the highest standards in quality, customer wellbeing and safeguards
- Our staff are highly experienced and receive ongoing training to ensure that they continue to remain on top of their profession
- We have stringent recruitment processes in place to ensure that our staff come with the relevant background checks
If you would like to talk to us about Assistance with Daily Living or any other service, please call us on (03) 93178452 and speak to one of our friendly staff. You can also email us at email@example.com.